Ranbir Kapoor shows his modest and mature side!
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Ranbir Kapoor – whose very sight sets almost every girl’s heart fluttering – has dismissed the idea of being labelled as one of the hottest stars of Bollywood.
According to reports, the young actor said, “I don`t take any tags seriously. I don`t consider myself hot or good looking. I just concentrate on my work.”
“I have grown up in a film family and have seen successes and failures; you can`t take anything too seriously. Good parts turn me on,” he said.
Ranbir – who will be seen romancing his ex-flame Deepika Padukone in his upcoming venture ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ – hails from a family of legendary actors and filmmakers. He is the grandson of Raj Kapoor and son of actors Rishi and Neetu Kapoor.
Well that leaves us with nothing more to say!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan had something to say to Ajay Devgn and Karan Johar
- Diwali Lakshmi Pujan 2016: Timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Naraka Chaturdashi 2016: Choti Diwali Abhyang Snan timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu