Ranbir, Katrina`s holiday pictures irk Rishi and Neetu Kapoor?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Ranbir Kapoor’s parents- Rishi and Neetu Kapoor are apparently not happy with Ranbir Kapoor and his alleged girlfriend Katrina Kaif’s holiday photographs going viral.
The ‘Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahaani’ co-stars, who are rumoured to be dating each other for a long time now, were snapped by the paparazzi during their romantic holiday, in Ibiza, Spain.
According to a tabloid, Kapoor’s parents are miffed with their son’s private life being public, and are upset that it might take a toll on his professional life.
Some sources have revealed that Ranbir’s mother is particularly more concerned about her son’s privacy being attacked and talked about.
“Ranbir’s parents have never reacted very well to news about their son’s dalliances. They feel this will affect his professional life,” a source said.
“I don’t subscribe to this nonsense,” a fuming Rishi Kapoor told the tabloid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'