Ranjeet`s driver`s dead body found in his swimming pool
Mumbai: Bollywood`s veteran villain Ranjeet Wednesday said that his driver`s dead body was found in his swimming pool here. However, whether it was an accident or a case of suicide is yet to be ascertained, said the actor.
The body of Nagraj Gowda was found Tuesday night.
"My wife went to monitor his sugar last night. She found his body in our swimming pool. We immediately pulled him out and took him to the hospital, but he was declared dead before admission," Ranjeet said.
The driver was working with Ranjeet for the past 30 years.
"He was like our family," said the actor, who featured in films like ‘Laawaris’ and ‘Namak Halal’.
"We still don`t know whether it was (a case of) suicide or by accident. The case is with Juhu police station right now. I really don`t know whether he fell into the water or jumped. We don`t how he slipped out of the room when his brother and son both were there."
According to reports, 44-year-old Gowda was suffering health issues and he was a patient of diabetes. He was also undergoing dialysis.
Gowda`s last rites will take place in him hometown Karnataka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'