Ranjeet`s driver`s dead body found in his swimming pool
Mumbai: Bollywood`s veteran villain Ranjeet Wednesday said that his driver`s dead body was found in his swimming pool here. However, whether it was an accident or a case of suicide is yet to be ascertained, said the actor.
The body of Nagraj Gowda was found Tuesday night.
"My wife went to monitor his sugar last night. She found his body in our swimming pool. We immediately pulled him out and took him to the hospital, but he was declared dead before admission," Ranjeet said.
The driver was working with Ranjeet for the past 30 years.
"He was like our family," said the actor, who featured in films like ‘Laawaris’ and ‘Namak Halal’.
"We still don`t know whether it was (a case of) suicide or by accident. The case is with Juhu police station right now. I really don`t know whether he fell into the water or jumped. We don`t how he slipped out of the room when his brother and son both were there."
According to reports, 44-year-old Gowda was suffering health issues and he was a patient of diabetes. He was also undergoing dialysis.
Gowda`s last rites will take place in him hometown Karnataka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale