Ranveer Singh is in love!
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: Of all the Bollywood actors populating Bollywood, Ranveer Singh is the most daring one who never ever shies away from confessing his dark secrets or romantic liaisons (remember his confession on his one-night stands?).
Expect nothing but only the juiciest gossip or spiciest news from Ranveer which makes him media’s darling. During an interview to a popular daily, the ‘Ram-Leela’ actor spoke about his new-found love.
Apparently, after being down with the deadly dengue, Ranveer has been bitten by the love bug. "It`s good. It`s rocking. I love being in love. It`s the best feeling in the world. I have never felt like this before. Main aur kuch bolunga nahi as mujhe nazar bahut lagti hai. (I won’t say anything as I get affected by the evil eye very easily). Front page pe meri nangi photo aa gayi, socho mujhe machchar ne kaat diya! But main bahut khush hoon. (My semi-nude picture got published on the front of the newspaper. Just imagine, the mosquito bit me!) And I feel if this is not being in love, then what is? Woh kaun hai nahi bataoonga, but kuch toh hai. (I won’t reveal who the girl is but there is something that I can feel)," said the actor.
The good part is that Ranveer is quite sure about his heart this time. He said, "I feel it is love. Dekhiye mujhe ho gaya hai lovaria."
He also went on to gush about his co-actor Deepika Padukone. "Humari Deepikaji ko dekh lo, kya physical appearance hai. Jab aati hain screen pe, aur kuch dikhta hi nahi hai. (Look at Deepika’s physical appearance. Whenever she comes on screen, (I) can’t see anything else). To get attention in the frame, I had to take off my shirt, put in all this energy, change my look, but I used to tell her when we watched the scenes on the monitor that she is so visually stunning that the eye keeps going only to her. I can keep doing whatever hell I want, but when I watch it, I don`t look at myself, I only look at her. She is great and has a good immunity against lovaria as she is usually detached," added the new patient of ‘lovaria’.
Well, if Deepika is really the girl in Ranveer’s life, then we just hope that she reciprocates the feelings in the similar vein.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan