Ranveer Singh`s condition stable
Mumbai: Actor Ranveer Singh`s condition has shown no improvement but it is stable, a source close to the actor has revealed.
"Ranveer`s condition is still the same ever since he was hospitalised. There is no improvement but his condition is stable and that`s how it happens with dengue," the source said, adding, "There is nothing to worry about."
The actor was admitted to a suburban hospital here Sep 27 following high fever. Doctors have diagnosed him to be a severe case of dengue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday