Raveena Tandon emotional about Ganesha immersion
Mumbai: Ravishing Raveena Tandon celebrates the Ganesha festival with intense fervour, but says she gets emotional on the day of the idol`s immersion.
"Been hectic! But wonderful! Hate it when we have to take Ganesha for the visarjan... always get tears in my eyes. Thank him for a wonderful year, a wonderful life and all the love he surrounds us with," tweeted the actress.
The 37-year-old is enamoured of the men who take Ganapati idols to the sea for the immersion.
"How dedicated are those boys who take the Ganapati into deep waters of the sea, they don`t accept anything for their services, not even mithai (sweets), no money... only for the true love of god and service to his devotees... sometimes there is true faith, peace, that unites all, not money," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Issues brewing between Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif?
- Nana Patekar's temper is justified: John Abraham
- See pics: Amitabh Bachchan's 'moments' with Dharavi rock band!
- Rani Mukerji, Aditya Chopra’s first baby expected in January?
- Difference of opinion creates rift between Kangana Ranaut, Vishal Bharadwaj?