Richa Chadda finds Madhuri Dixit perfect combo of actor-dancer
Mumbai: Madhuri Dixit is an ideal combination of a good actress and dancer, says Richa Chadda and adds that the Bollywood diva is like a "mirchi".
"Madhuri Dixit is like a `mirchi`. She can dance and act equally well. So she is very fit to be an actress," said Richa, who made her acting debut in 2008 with Dibakar Baneerjee`s ‘Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!’.
But Richa grabbed attention after her work in ‘Gangs Of Wasseypur’.
She will next be seen in Farhan Akhtar`s home production ‘Fukrey’ and guarantees that it will entertain moviegoers.
Directed by Mrighdeep Singh Lamba of ‘Teen Thay Bhai’ fame, ‘Fukrey’ also features Pulkit Samrat, Manjot Singh, Ali Fazal and and southern actress Priya Anand.
Richa plays a mafia don in the film.
" `Fukrey` is a young story and I am playing antagonist in the film. Since I enjoy playing different kind of characters, so you will enjoy watching `Fukrey`. I guarantee this," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show