Robbie Williams property hunting in Bahamas
London: Singer Robbie Williams and model wife Ayda Fields reportedly want to shift to the Bahamas to escape the cold weather here and are looking for a property there.
"Robbie, and particularly Ayda, has been feeling the effects of the cold in London over the last couple of weeks," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"They`ve been looking at properties in the Bahamas because they`ve spent time there before and love the anonymity Robbie has there," the source added.
However, Williams, 38 wants his two-month-old daughter to have a Britain upbringing.
"The long-term plan is for Robbie and his family to stay in UK while he works on his solo career and daughter TEDDY soaks up everything English, from friends to education."
Recently Williams` new single ‘Candy’ has topped Britain`s chart.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Farah Khan defends Aamir Khan's intolerance remarks
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan stands by what he said, says no intention of leaving India
- Priyanka Chopra turning poetic with Montreal winters
- I respect Aamir, but India is most tolerant country: Vivek Oberoi