Robbie Williams property hunting in Bahamas
London: Singer Robbie Williams and model wife Ayda Fields reportedly want to shift to the Bahamas to escape the cold weather here and are looking for a property there.
"Robbie, and particularly Ayda, has been feeling the effects of the cold in London over the last couple of weeks," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"They`ve been looking at properties in the Bahamas because they`ve spent time there before and love the anonymity Robbie has there," the source added.
However, Williams, 38 wants his two-month-old daughter to have a Britain upbringing.
"The long-term plan is for Robbie and his family to stay in UK while he works on his solo career and daughter TEDDY soaks up everything English, from friends to education."
Recently Williams` new single ‘Candy’ has topped Britain`s chart.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!