Robert De Niro, Shia LaBeouf to share screen space together
Los Angeles: Paramount Pictures is reportedly in talks with Robert De Niro and Shia LaBeouf to play father and son in its upcoming project ‘Spy`s Kid’.
Based on Bryan Denson`s series of articles in the Oregonian in 2011, the series tells the true story of a traitorous CIA spy named Jim Nicholson, reported Aceshowbiz.
Director D J Caruso is in negotiations to helm the project. Jarod Einsohn is on board to serve as the executive producer while Emily Berger co-produces the project, which has not found its scriptwriter yet.
LaBeouf is currently starring in Robert Redford`s ‘The Company You Keep’, while DeNiro has been shooting David O Russell`s latest film ‘American Hustle’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress