Robert De Niro, Shia LaBeouf to share screen space together
Los Angeles: Paramount Pictures is reportedly in talks with Robert De Niro and Shia LaBeouf to play father and son in its upcoming project ‘Spy`s Kid’.
Based on Bryan Denson`s series of articles in the Oregonian in 2011, the series tells the true story of a traitorous CIA spy named Jim Nicholson, reported Aceshowbiz.
Director D J Caruso is in negotiations to helm the project. Jarod Einsohn is on board to serve as the executive producer while Emily Berger co-produces the project, which has not found its scriptwriter yet.
LaBeouf is currently starring in Robert Redford`s ‘The Company You Keep’, while DeNiro has been shooting David O Russell`s latest film ‘American Hustle’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!