Robert De Niro, Shia LaBeouf to share screen space together
Los Angeles: Paramount Pictures is reportedly in talks with Robert De Niro and Shia LaBeouf to play father and son in its upcoming project ‘Spy`s Kid’.
Based on Bryan Denson`s series of articles in the Oregonian in 2011, the series tells the true story of a traitorous CIA spy named Jim Nicholson, reported Aceshowbiz.
Director D J Caruso is in negotiations to helm the project. Jarod Einsohn is on board to serve as the executive producer while Emily Berger co-produces the project, which has not found its scriptwriter yet.
LaBeouf is currently starring in Robert Redford`s ‘The Company You Keep’, while DeNiro has been shooting David O Russell`s latest film ‘American Hustle’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Doesn't understand terms like certification in films: Shah Rukh Khan
- Don't care about film awards: Irrfan Khan
- Daniel Radcliffe plays dead on red carpet for new film
- Confirmed! Kareena Kapoor Khan, Saif Ali Khan to welcome their first baby in December
- Bipasha Basu stuns in a dreamy, ethereal avatar! – See pic