Robert De Niro, Shia LaBeouf to share screen space together
Los Angeles: Paramount Pictures is reportedly in talks with Robert De Niro and Shia LaBeouf to play father and son in its upcoming project ‘Spy`s Kid’.
Based on Bryan Denson`s series of articles in the Oregonian in 2011, the series tells the true story of a traitorous CIA spy named Jim Nicholson, reported Aceshowbiz.
Director D J Caruso is in negotiations to helm the project. Jarod Einsohn is on board to serve as the executive producer while Emily Berger co-produces the project, which has not found its scriptwriter yet.
LaBeouf is currently starring in Robert Redford`s ‘The Company You Keep’, while DeNiro has been shooting David O Russell`s latest film ‘American Hustle’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'