Robert Pattinson doesn`t like bossing around
Los Angeles: British actor Robert Pattinson might be one of the most popular stars in Hollywood, but he does not like throwing tantrums or bossing around on the sets.
The 27-year-old, who shot to fame with the "Twilight" franchise, admits he has a sensitive side and wants people to like him.
"I guess maybe I`m too sensitive. I don`t want people not to like me. I actually find it difficult to ask people to do things for me. If you start bossing people around, they`ll just take it because they have to," InStyle magazine quoted Pattinson as saying.
"Then they think, `Okay, you`ve bossed me around, now I`m going to talk s**t about you behind your back`," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pratyusha Banerjee case: Parents allege bias in police probe
- Robbie Williams launches own emojis
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!