Ronit Roy off social networking
Mumbai: Actor Ronit Roy needs time to "rediscover" himself, and so he has decided to switch off from social networking for a while.
"Actors go senile at times. Such a time for me. So off social networking and into my shell. Will be back when I`ve rediscovered myself. Luv ya," the intense and versatile actor posted on his Twitter page.
Last seen in the role of a father in "2 States", the actor will next be seen in "Ugly" and "Guddu Rangeela".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!
- Jennifer Aniston to raise awareness about eye care