Ryan Reynolds loses hair during `Buried` shoot
London: Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds had a tough time shooting for his new movie "Buried" as gruelling scenes of him locked in a coffin left him with a bald patch.
The 33-year-old actor believed the scenes of him in a coffin would be easy to film, however, he was left bruised and partially bald by movements in the box, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I was shocked how physical the film was. (Director) Rodrigo Cortes actually created action sequences within the coffin. I don`t think I was expecting to be moving around and using the box. But I was slamming against it," says the actor who is married to actress Scarlett Johansson.
"By the end of the film - I`d lost a lot of skin, was bleeding and had worn away a patch of hair on the back of my head from pressing down for so long," he added.
In the film, Reynolds stars as a trucker who is kidnapped in Iraq and buried alive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Benefits of chanting ‘OM Namah Shivaya’
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch
- Why Shahid Kapoor requested Karan Johar to call former ladylove Kareena Kapoor
- Sonu Sood's father dies of cardiac arrest at 77
- Shah Rukh Khan's toy date with AbRam disrupted by fan mob—Watch here!
- Karisma Kapoor avoids question on divorce, says not ready for films
- Ghazal maestro Jagjit Singh's first ever music fest to be held today!
- Virat Kohli keen to have Anushka Sharma back?