Ryan Reynolds loses hair during `Buried` shoot
London: Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds had a tough time shooting for his new movie "Buried" as gruelling scenes of him locked in a coffin left him with a bald patch.
The 33-year-old actor believed the scenes of him in a coffin would be easy to film, however, he was left bruised and partially bald by movements in the box, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I was shocked how physical the film was. (Director) Rodrigo Cortes actually created action sequences within the coffin. I don`t think I was expecting to be moving around and using the box. But I was slamming against it," says the actor who is married to actress Scarlett Johansson.
"By the end of the film - I`d lost a lot of skin, was bleeding and had worn away a patch of hair on the back of my head from pressing down for so long," he added.
In the film, Reynolds stars as a trucker who is kidnapped in Iraq and buried alive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Salman's tweets on Yakub Memon were misinterpreted: Pulkit Samrat
- My mother inspired me to take sports seriously: Milind Soman
- Anushka Sharma faces Twitter backlash for posting APJ Abdul Kalam's name wrongly
- Celebs tweet to celebrate Huma Qureshi's 29th birthday