Salman Khan birthday: `Bigg Boss 7` inmate Kushal Tandon attends birthday bash!
Zee Media Burea/ Harpreet Kaur
New Delhi: Like every year, superstar Salman Khan threw a grand birthday party for close friends and select guests from Bollywood at his Panvel farmhouse in Mumbai. The lavish party was reportedly attended by the `Dabangg` star`s close friends, including Aamir Khan and Sajid Nadiadwala.
According to a tabloid, apart from his friends from the film industry, the actor had also invited some of the `Bigg Boss 7` contestants - Ellie Avram, Armaan Kohli. However, Kushal Tandon`s presence at Khan`s private affair left everyone in shock, as the actor was allegedly blamed for being unfair to the latter.
“There is a long list of people who he had invited and most definitely, they are those with whom he has been working with. Some of the Bigg Boss contestants, including Armaan Kohli and Salman’s favourite contestant Elli Avram, also feature on his guest list,” a source revealed earlier.
An entertainment site had posted a picture, where Kushal Tandon, who was apparently in a good mood, was seen winking and posing for the shutterbugs with the `Dabangg` starlet Sonakshi Sinha at the do.
Other celebrities, who graced the event were - Boney Kapoor (who is producing `No Entry Mein Entry` with Salman), Ramesh Taurani and Kabir Khan, who directed `Ek Tha Tiger` last and is said to be co-producing and directing an untitled project with Salman, the tabloid reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra says she misses speaking in Hindi – WATCH ‘Live with Kelly’ teasers
- Shah Rukh Khan says prayers are with family of man who died in Vadodara commotion during 'Raees' promotion
- ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan travels by train to promote film - WATCH video
- Four detectives in Bengali fiction who are every kid’s hero
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC