Salman Khan targets Shah Rukh Khan again
New Delhi: Salman Khan lost his cool once again while shooting for an ad film and targeted his archrival Shah Rukh Khan after he was requested to redo a scene with a different facial expression.
According to reports, the 47-year-old actor, who was shooting for an ad film in Mumbai, was asked to redo a walk, to which he bluntly replied: “Agar walk karna hai toh kisi model ko bula lete (If you wanted someone to walk, you could have hired a model).”
Later, when the stunned director requested him to give more expressions for an extreme close-up shot, the ‘Maine Pyar Kiya’ star shot back saying, “Agar acting hi karani hai, toh Hrithik ko le lete (if you wanted someone to act, then you could have opted for Hrithik Roshan),” it has been revealed.
He didn’t stop there and attached one more line “Aur agar over acting karani hai toh Shah Rukh ko le lete (And if you wanted someone to over act, then you should have chosen Shah Rukh).”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'