Sana Khan feels blessed to act with Salman Khan
Mumbai: Model-turned-actress Sana Khan, who was one of the contestants in the sixth season of reality TV show `Bigg Boss`, is excited to share screen space with Salman Khan in `Mental`.
Sana, who has acted in films down south and did special appearances in Hindi movies like `Dana Dhan Goal`, `Bombay to Goa` and `Halla Bol`, shot to fame last year with `Bigg Boss`.
"I am very happy and super excited to work with Salman in `Mental`. To work with a superstar like Salman is like a dream. I feel blessed and lucky," Sana told reporters.
The model-actress had developed a good rapport with Salman, who hosted the reality TV show, and it is said that he recommended her for the film, to be directed by his actor- brother Sohail Khan.
"It is a good platform for me to do a film with Salman. It is a good break," Sana said.
The chirpy actress declined to divulge details about her role in the film. "I can`t talk about my role. All I can say is it is not a cameo... It is a proper full-fledged role. People will be surprised when they see me in the film."
Sana will start shooting for `Mental` from this month- end. It is also reported that south actress Daisy Shah will be part of the film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC stays summons to Shah Rukh Khan over Vadodara railway station incident
- My mother is Divyanka Tripathi's fan, says Sonakshi Sinha
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and AbRam is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!