Sandra had tough years: George Clooney
Los Angeles: Hollywood superstar George Clooney is happy with the Oscar buzz that his friend and `Gravity` co-star Sandra Bullock is garnering for her performance in the film.
The actor believes this year has been great for Bullock, who had some tough time following her 2010 divorce from husband Jesse James, who cheated on her.
Speaking about his old friend, Clooney, who was in a playful mood, said Bullock did not want him to reveal that they are old friends.
"Isn`t she great? I`ve known Sandy for she doesn`t want me to say over 25 years," Clooney, 52, told People magazine while attending the AFI Film Festival premiere of `August: Osage County`.
Clooney bonded well with Bullock`s three-year-old son, Louis, when they were shooting the space disaster drama.
"She`s a really dear friend. So watching how this year has gone for her and she`s had tough years before has been great."
When asked how she balances motherhood and her career, Clooney joked, "I don`t balance motherhood. I got a kid here, a drink here." But he added: "She does it all. She`s a great mom."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor to continue kissing spree as CBFC gives U/A certificate to new 'Befikre' trailer!
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani
- Family felt film industry was a volatile profession, says Aamir Khan
- Bollywood stars congratulate team India on winning Kabaddi World Cup
- Karan Johar was recently compared to Anurag Kashyap! Here's what 'ADHM' director replied
- Remember 'Style' duo Sharman Joshi, Sahil Khan? This is what they look like now