Scarlett Johansson says Hillary Clinton would make a wonderful president
New York: Scarlett Johansson thinks that Hillary Clinton would be a "wonderful" presidential candidate.
The `Vicky Christina Barcelona` actress said that she would choose Clinton if she ran for president in 2016, the New York Daily News reported.
Johansson said that she thinks everyone could benefit from having someone in the office who has been a mother.
She said that women have a different perspective and appreciation of humanity because of that maternal instinct, which the former senator is a step forward.
The 28-year-old actress, who had earlier expressed interest in joining politics, said that she belonged from a politically active family and believes that a right choice can be made by the nation if everyone cast their votes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show