Shah Rukh Khan dedicates award to AbRam
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who loves to dedicate his awards to his children, just won an award and said it goes to his son AbRam.
The actor took to Twitter to share his happiness at receiving the award and also conveyed his gratitude to his company Red Chillies Entertainments for the VFX work that they did for superhero film `Krrish 3`.
"Third award of the season. Finally, got one for AbRam. Age does come before beauty so he had to wait. Also VFX killing it second year in a row," he tweeted Friday.
At Star Guild Awards held Thursday, the superstar bagged the title of best entertainer of the year after winning best actor award in popular choice category at the recent Screen Awards for his film `Chennai Express`. He also won the Entertainer of the year at the Big Star Entertainment Awards held in December.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!