Shah Rukh Khan discharged after shoulder surgery
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh khan, who underwent surgery on his right shoulder at Lilavati hospital here was discharged Wednesday evening.
A source close to the family revealed: "The surgery went off well and he is absolutely fine. Shah Rukh got discharged at around 8.30 p.m. His wife Gauri was with him."
Shah Rukh underwent surgery on his right shoulder Monday afternoon and his son Aryan flew down from London to be with his father.
Sources close to SRK says that the surgery was due for quite some time.
"Shah Rukh had injured himself during `Ra.One`, but later he got busy with `Chennai Express` and said that he will get the surgery done only after wrapping up the shooting for `Chennai Express," the source added.
While shooting for Rohit Shetty`s ‘Chennai Express’, the 47-year-old often got pain in his shoulder, but he refused to use body doubles for ‘Chennai Express’.
Shah Rukh wrapped up ‘Chennai Express’ May 25.
Shah Rukh is married to Gauri Khan and they have two children, Aryan and daughter Suhana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- OMG! Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone spotted kissing each other!
- Musicians are the superior gifts from heaven: Amitabh Bachchan
- Standards set by Priyanka Chopra make Parineeti work too hard!
- Shashi Kapoor receives lifetime achievement honour
- Check out: Amitabh Bachchan shares cute pictures of granddaughter Aaradhya