Shah Rukh Khan feels emptiness
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan says he feels empty ahead of the release of any of his films.
This time, the feeling is perhaps deeper, given the sudden death of filmmaker Yash Chopra who directed the actor`s forthcoming release "Jab Tak Hai Jaan", set to hit the screens Nov 13.
"Feel kind of empty as the release of a film comes closer. Miss all the warm times with the unit... and a big thanks to Anushka (Sharma) and Katrina (Kaif)," tweeted Shah Rukh.
The movie is the last directorial of Chopra, who died Oct 21 following multi-organ failure. Shah Rukh was extremely close to the filmmaker, and was by his side even on his last journey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Plagiarism in Fashion needs serious attention'
- Attention cinema lovers! A sequel to Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ in the pipeline?
- Karishma Tanna breaks silence on breakup with Upen Patel! - Read here
- Photo alert! Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra’s latest still from 'Baar Baar Dekho' is dayum hot
- Box Office report: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham's 'Dishoom' mints Rs 11.05 crore on opening day