Shah Rukh Khan feels emptiness
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan says he feels empty ahead of the release of any of his films.
This time, the feeling is perhaps deeper, given the sudden death of filmmaker Yash Chopra who directed the actor`s forthcoming release "Jab Tak Hai Jaan", set to hit the screens Nov 13.
"Feel kind of empty as the release of a film comes closer. Miss all the warm times with the unit... and a big thanks to Anushka (Sharma) and Katrina (Kaif)," tweeted Shah Rukh.
The movie is the last directorial of Chopra, who died Oct 21 following multi-organ failure. Shah Rukh was extremely close to the filmmaker, and was by his side even on his last journey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!