Shah Rukh Khan feels emptiness
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan says he feels empty ahead of the release of any of his films.
This time, the feeling is perhaps deeper, given the sudden death of filmmaker Yash Chopra who directed the actor`s forthcoming release "Jab Tak Hai Jaan", set to hit the screens Nov 13.
"Feel kind of empty as the release of a film comes closer. Miss all the warm times with the unit... and a big thanks to Anushka (Sharma) and Katrina (Kaif)," tweeted Shah Rukh.
The movie is the last directorial of Chopra, who died Oct 21 following multi-organ failure. Shah Rukh was extremely close to the filmmaker, and was by his side even on his last journey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Time for special beauty care
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor's 'Iktarfa Pyaar' has a Shah Rukh Khan connection?
- Did you know Ramesh Sippy didn't have budget to make 'Sholay'?
- 'How I Met Your Mother' inspired by 9/11 attacks, creators revealed
- Alia Bhatt in 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' like show?
- Jaya Bachchan says filmmaking today is all about numbers
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!