Shah Rukh Khan`s beard gone
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan isn`t one to mind makeovers for films. After sporting a beard for the past few days, he is now clean shaven for the `Happy New Year` (HNY) shoot.
"So pretty the set we are working on especially as the sun sets. Beard gone...thanks Farah (Khan) and your awesome team for HNY," the King Khan posted on Twitter Thursday.
The actor was recently in Dubai to launch a special edition of Forbes Middle East, featuring himself on the cover. At the event, he flaunted his bearded look with aplomb, but with his latest update on Twitter, he gave his followers and fans a peek-a-boo into his clean shaven avatar.
`Happy New Year` is Farah`s next project, and it also stars Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani and Deepika Padukone among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH
- Kangana Ranaut says Mumbai relatively safer
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March