Shah Rukh Khan`s `Mannat` courts trouble once again
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: The badshah of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan has landed in a controversy yet again over an elevated ramp area outside his palatial abode - `Mannat` - at Bandstand, Mumbai. According to reports, the Bombay Municipal Corporation (BMC) has been flooded with complaints from the local residents, addressing their grievances over it.
Latest reports suggest that BMC chief on Tuesday has given orders for taking action against the complaint. Reportedly, the local residents along with a social body called `Watchdog Foundation`, have raised their concerns over this illegal construction, and want it removed as soon as possible.
SRK`s bungalow is located near the famous Mount Mary Church at Bandstand. There happens to be a short-cut route from outside SRK`s bungalow towards the Church, which has been shut as the 48-year-old actor`s huge vanity van is parked on the elevated ramp thereby blocking the path.
Now, whether the road will be opened for public access or not, only time will tell.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala