Shah Rukh Khan to become ‘Devdas’ once again
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: Remember the last time when Shah Rukh Khan swept his audiences off their feet by his superb act in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Devdas’?
Well, if you are one of those millions of fans who loved Shah Rukh’s ‘Devdas’ avatar, then here’s some important piece of news that we have got our hands on.
A popular entertainment website reports that Shah Rukh Khan will be donning the ‘Devdas’ garb one more time but this time around only for an ad shoot. SRK will enact his Bengali star crossed lover’s character’s self for the new commercial of the Nokia Lumia mobile phone.
To look the part, King Khan will be seen wearing typical Bengali attire comprising white dhoti-kurta and a shawl draped over his shoulders. And of course, since Devdas is incomplete without his Paro alcohol, SRK will also be flaunting a bottle of his poison during the ad.
Aren’t you excited as much as we are to see Shah Rukh return as ‘Devdas’, even if it is just on the small screen?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts