Sharon Osbourne defends Justin Bieber`s erratic behavior
London: Sharon Osbourne has blamed Justin Bieber`s erratic behavior on the transition of the singer from being a child entertainer to a man.
Defending the 19-year old singer, ‘X Factor’ judge Osbourne told the Daily Beast that she feels bad for him, the Mirror reported.
She asserted that the teen icon has tremendous potential but his acting out may be dangerous for his career.
She said that the ` Never Say Never ` singer seems to be lost and going through an identity crisis.
Osbourne added that very few people make it through the child-to-man transition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are glowing in GOLD! PIC will make you drool
- NO Kajol in Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'? Hot Scoop
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- Delhi teachers get yoga training from Ramdev!
- I play better cricket post 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Sushant Singh Rajput
- WHO wants Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra to 'Baar Baar Dekho' each other? Deets inside
- Shilpa Shetty pens down her second book on recipes!
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises