Shaurya shot `Krrish 3` action scenes without stunt double
Mumbai: Model-turned-actor Shaurya Chauhan, who plays a negative role in "Krrish 3", says she managed all action sequences herself, without using a stunt double.
"I have done all the action sequence on my own. I didn`t have any stunt double," Shaurya told reporters.
She says `Krrish 3` director Rakesh Roshan was clear about his demands for the role.
"He wanted me to lose some weight and look flexible, so that I could do gymnastics and the needed stunts," said the actress, who underwent training for three to four months to fit the bill.
"I had to undergo training for four hours a day. I finished the shooting for the film in June," she said.
`Krrish 3` features Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra, Kangna Ranaut and Vivek Oberoi. The movie will take the story of 2003 film `Koi... Mil Gaya`, and its sequel `Krrish`, released in 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala