Shaurya shot `Krrish 3` action scenes without stunt double
Mumbai: Model-turned-actor Shaurya Chauhan, who plays a negative role in "Krrish 3", says she managed all action sequences herself, without using a stunt double.
"I have done all the action sequence on my own. I didn`t have any stunt double," Shaurya told reporters.
She says `Krrish 3` director Rakesh Roshan was clear about his demands for the role.
"He wanted me to lose some weight and look flexible, so that I could do gymnastics and the needed stunts," said the actress, who underwent training for three to four months to fit the bill.
"I had to undergo training for four hours a day. I finished the shooting for the film in June," she said.
`Krrish 3` features Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra, Kangna Ranaut and Vivek Oberoi. The movie will take the story of 2003 film `Koi... Mil Gaya`, and its sequel `Krrish`, released in 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan's awesome bromance bigger than any award!
- Prayers for Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa ji's health, tweets Rishi Kapoor
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!