Sherlyn Chopra chooses transparent dress for Cannes 2013
New Delhi: Actress Sherlyn Chopra, who posed for adult magazine Playboy last year, wore a transparent ensemble for a red carpet event at the 66th Cannes International Film Festival. She is there to promote her debut film ‘Kamasutra 3D’ with the team.
Sherlyn took to the red carpet in what looks like a transparent black dress with a solid black brassiere to hide her modesty. A heavy Rajasthan-inspired neckpiece takes away a bit of the attention from the dress.
She posed before the screening of the movie "The Blind Detective" in Cannes Sunday night.
‘Kamasutra 3D’ director Rupesh Paul says it was a "proud moment" for his movie`s team to be at the Cannes fest, where India is the guest country this year.
The film`s team is there since May 15, when the fest took off, to unveil the second trailer of their film. Before leaving for Cannes, Paul had told IANS that they will also be revealing the name of the Hollywood actress who will be the lead in the movie`s sequel "Kamasutra 4D", at the fest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh crosses 2 million mark on Instagram – Pic inside!
- Shah Rukh Khan is a huge, humble star: Waluscha De Sousa
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- Salman Khan strikes candid pose with nephews Arhaan and Nirvaan! – Pic inside