Shilpa Shetty recollects Goan escapade with Raj
Mumbai: Shilpa Shetty, whose Satyug Gold company has partnered with the Goa Wedding Show 2014, which she and her husband Raj Kundra are endorsing, says she has fond memories of the state.
At an event here Friday, Shilpa shared memories of the first Valentine`s Day she spent with Raj in Goa.
"I have a lot of memories of Goa. Raj took me there to celebrate our first Valentine. I lied to my dad that I am going there for an event and I thought he would never come to know about it. But I landed at the Goa airport and I met with the entire press. So then dad came to know," the 39-year-old said.
Apart from that, she is fond of Goa for other reasons as well.
"I have some really beautiful memories apart from that also. It is a very romantic and quiet place as well as a place where you can just let your hair down. It has got the best eateries and being a Mangalorean, I love seafood," Shilpa said.
Fashion designer Wendell Rodricks would be designing for the wedding show, to be held Aug 16-17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why daddys always save their sons: Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik controversy
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions