Sonakshi Sinha promotes `Lootera` despite upset stomach
New Delhi: Sonakshi Sinha was not well during her visit to the capital Wednesday, but despite that she promoted her forthcoming film ‘Lootera’.
“My stomach has been keeping me unwell for the past few days. I hardly get the chance to visit the capital, so I made sure my health doesn`t hinder my visit. I skipped my Jaipur promotion because of health issues but coming to the capital always feels good to me,” she said.
Looking gorgeous in a black top and matching leggings, she maintained her smile and enthusiasm while sharing her fondness for the capital.
‘Lootera’ is directed by Vikramaditya Motwane, whose last film ‘Udaan’ won accolades at many film festivals. A period romance, the film also features Ranveer Singh.
Co-produced by Phantom Films and Ekta Kapoor`s Balaji Motion Pictures, it is set to release Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I console myself with a career that lasts: Twinkle Khanna
- Priyanka Chopra proud of sister Parineeti's singing debut
- Rahul Bose hopeful that Poorna's story will touch hearts
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch