Spice Girls reunion still undecided for Queen’s Jubilee, says Geri Halliwell
London: Geri Halliwell has revealed that the band is still mulling over the offer to perform at the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebration. The 31-year-old former Spice Girl made the revelation when she was promoting her new Union Jack-inspired collection with Next in London.
“We did get the offer and it is exciting,” a leading daily has quoted the singer as saying.
“Obviously we are a band and it’s a collective decision that has to be made as a band. We need to all be in the same place with it and we have to take into account all of our lives,” she said.
But she said that they would not perform if all the members were not up for it.
“We wouldn’t do it without all five of us. I do feel it’s an incredible honour and privilege. Performing at Buckingham Palace for the Queen – it doesn’t get bigger than that,” she said.
She also added that if the girls don’t reform for the jubilee, the line-up of which is being announced on Tuesday by Gary Barlow, then they will definitely have them all back together for the Viva Forever Spice Musical at the end of the year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don't think I have to do a Hindi film just to be seen: Priyanka Chopra
- What did I do?: Gwyneth Paltrow on being the most hated celeb
- I've never dated: Priyanka Chopra
- So cute! Check out Ajay Devgn, Kajol’s rare PDA moment
- Cuteness overloaded! ‘Choti nani’ Helen strikes a pose with baby Ahil in her arms