Stephen Fry backs campaign to save tiger
London: Actor Stephen Fry has urged his fans to back a campaign to stop the trade of tiger skins in China.
The 54-year-old has joined comedian Ricky Gervais, actor Roger Moore and actress Susan Sarandon by voicing his support for TigerTime, which has launched a petition calling for Chinese officials to ban the sale of the big cats` fur, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Fry has posted the link to the campaign on his Twitter.com page, and told his followers, "This is a petition that really needs huge numbers, or the wild tiger is doomed."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC