Sunny Leone deals in crores these days!
New Delhi: Sunny Leone – who has become the talk of the town for her item number ‘Laila Teri Le Legi’ in the upcoming movie ‘Shootout at Wadala’ – finally seems to have all the prerequisites of becoming a superstar.
If reports are anything to go by, the former porn star has been signed in as the brand ambassador for a new energy drink, for which she has reportedly charged a whopping amount of Rs.1.5 Crore!
However, the exact amount charged by her for the commercial has not yet been explicitly revealed.
The 31-year-old – who became a household name after appearing on ‘Bigg Boss 5’ – forayed into Bollywood with Pooja Bhatt’s erotic film ‘Jism 2’.
Here’s wishing Sunny the very best for beginning of a star-studded future!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch