Sunny Leone happy with acceptance in India
Mumbai: Indo-Canadian porn actress Sunny Leone is elated that people in India have accepted her and want to see more of her. She says she is content as long as people watch her films and buy the products she endorses.
The Punjabi-origin actress, whose given name is Karen Malhotra, added to her popularity in India after her stint on the fifth season of reality show ‘Bigg Boss’. Then she ventured into Bollywood with ‘Jism 2’ in 2012 and also signed few endorsement deals.
She has recently been appointed brand ambassador of XXX energy drink.
"I feel really happy that people are accepting me in this country and want to see more of me, and being able to do the brand like this...whether I am appealing to teenagers, adults or whatever it is," Sunny said here at the launch of the campaign for the energy drink.
"It is fine with me as long as people are buying the brands (endorsed by me) or watching my movies," she added.
Soon Sunny will be seen in an item number "O laila" in Sanjay Gupta`s forthcoming ‘Shootout At Wadala’. Besides that, she will also be seen in Ekta Kapoor`s production ‘Ragini MMS 2’.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter