Taj denies permission to Rahul Bhatt to release book on David Headley
Mumbai: Rahul Bhatt, son of filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt, had made headlines after his friendship with terror mastermind David Headley had come to light. He had also been interrogated about Headley following the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.
Rahul had then decided to pen all that he knew about Headley in a book. And now that he is ready with the book, titled ‘Headley & I’, Rahul is left a little disappointed for not being allowed to launch the book at the Taj Hotel.
Talking to a leading daily, Bhatt said, “My book`s author Hussain Zaidi and I were very keen to have the book launch at the Taj. We feel it is poetic justice to release my expose on Headley at the Taj. But they`ve refused saying they don`t want to relive the horrific night in any way. We`ve to respect that. We`re now looking for my book launch at the two other venues the Trident and the Leopold Cafe where the terrorists stuck.”
Rahul is glad that he has been able to narrate his side of story. He said, “I`ve put forward exactly what had happened. No mincing of words. Headley & I may ruffle a lot of feathers. But I`ve the satisfaction of knowing I`ve said my story.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources
- AR Rahman conferred with Japan's Fukuoka prize 2016
- Social media trolls don't affect Zareen Khan
- Here's what Shraddha Kapoor has to say about link-up reports with Farhan Akhtar!
- Nervousness took over Priyanka Chopra while auditioning for 'Quantico'? Watch video