Telugu actor Srihari passes away
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Popular Telugu actor Srihari passed away at Lilavati hospital on Wednesday evening. He was 49.
The actor who was shooting for Prabhudheva’s ‘R…Rajkumar’, earlier titled ‘Rambo Rajkumar’ starring Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha, and was admitted to the hospital following illness.
He breathed his last at 5pm, Wednesday. However, the exact cause of his death has not yet to be established.
Born as Raghumudri Sri Hari, the actor was an award-winning actor in the south Indian film industry. He had appeared last in Apoorva Lakhia’s ‘Thoofan’ , the Telugu version of Ram Charan’s Bollywood debut film- ‘Zanjeer’.
The actor began his acting career as a character artist and went on to play lead roles in several films.
‘Magadheera’ starring Ram Charan was one of his most famous films.
Director Apoorva Lakhia and Prabhudheva reportedly visited the hospital during his illness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj