Tiger Shroff receives 5th degree black belt honour
Mumbai: `Heropanti` star Tiger Shroff has been honoured with a 5th degree black belt from the official taekwondo organisation of South Korea.
The 24-year-old son of Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff, who received the black belt from Kukkiwon World Taekwondo headquarters, took to Facebook to express his happiness.
"I am so honoured to have received a 5th degree honorary black belt from the Kukkiwon World Taekwondo headquarters! I am most grateful to the Association and the Korean Government!
"This is far more than I deserve and I will work even harder to live up to this honour so I can wear this belt with pride!" he wrote on his Face book page.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan