Tom Cruise impressed with Joseph Kosinski
London: Director Joseph Kosinski has created a never-seen-before world for ‘Oblivion’, says Hollywood actor Tom Cruise, who plays the lead in the film.
It`s Cruise`s first project with Kosinski.
The actor plays Jack Harper in the film, and he walked the red carpet here earlier this week to promote the movie. He hinted that this movie will deliver a world that we have never seen before, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
‘Oblivion’ sees him return to the sci-fi genre.
2013 is set to be a busy year for Cruise as he will also be seen him star in ‘All You Need Is Kill’, a film that is currently in its post production stages.
‘Oblivion’ is set to release April 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did Deepika Padukone invite Ranbir, Katrina to `Piku` success party?
- Maggi controversy: Amitabh Bachchan may face protest in Odisha on June 5
- There was always an audience for female-centric films: Anand L Rai
- Maggi noodles controversy: Have not received any notice yet, says Amitabh Bachchan
- Niall Horan splits from girlfriend