Vidya Balan files petition to annul criminal case
Hyderabad: Bollywood actress Vidya Balan and producer Ekta Kapoor have reportedly filed a petition urging the High Court to nullify the criminal case against them.
The police had registered a FIR against the actress for posing in an obscene way for the posters of her latest flick `The Dirty Picture`. The complaint was lodged by an advocate Sai Krishna Azad on December 17, who accused Vidya of promoting sleaze and causing embarrassment to women the Nallakunta region.
He had also accused Vidya of “spoiling the minds of the people and causing harm to the society”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan