Vidya Balan stuns at the premiere of ‘Inside Llewyn Davis’
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Vidya Balan had the international press clicking away as she made for a stunning entry at the Grand Theatre Lumiere for the premiere of ‘Inside Llewyn Davis’ sporting a tussar silk russet colored sari and golden accessories.
Vidya donned a twin shade Sabyasachi sari , styled by Jayati Bose and accessorized with an ethnic jeweled potli (bag) and gold jewels comprising circular drop earrings, gold bangles (setting off the golden braid trim on her sari), and multi stone studded rings.
As the 66th Cannes Film Festival flagged off, Bollywood’s most celebrated actress Vidya Balan who traveled to the French Riviera as part of the esteemed jury panel ,was the cynosure of all eyes as she sported some traditional Indian wear with a hint of vintage couture.
One of the hugest honors for a star to receive, Vidya Balan was selected as jury member, joining the likes of Oscar-winning actor Nicole Kidman, director Ang Lee, Japanese director Naomi Kawase, British scriptwriter-director-producer Lynne Ramsay, French actor-director Daniel Auteuil, Romanian scriptwriter-director-producer Cristian Mungiu and Austrian actor Christopher Waltz as part of the nine-member jury.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kay Kay Menon's next based on Indian Emergency era
- Aamir Khan praises Kannada film 'Thithi'
- DJ Afrojack is coming to 'Rock the house' in 'Tomorrowland 2016'! Details inside
- Women still banned in this ancient Greek monastery, but why?– Read more
- Meet 'Banjo' ki duniya ka Bachchan Riteish Deshmukh! Teaser out now
- Pratyusha Banerjee suicide case: SC refuses to quash bail of Rahul Raj Singh
- Demi Lovato mourns death of her great-grandmother
- Johnny Depp was manipulated, set up by Amber Heard: His friend
- Amitabh Bachchan finally reacts to daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai's purple lips at Cannes!
- There is a limit to everything, says Kiku Sharda on Tanmay Bhat's controversial video – Details inside