Vidya-Siddharth wedding: Bride-to-be’s trousseau, guest list and more!
New Delhi: Now that Vidya Balan and Siddharth Roy Kapur’s wedding is no longer a secret, various sources involved in the wedding preparations are finally giving out details on who’s wearing what, who’s on the guest list and so on.
A leading daily reports that bride-to-be Vidya is going to have at least 18 pure silk saris in her trousseau, all sourced from Tamil Nadu by her favourite designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee. The saris would be in warm traditional hues and would be given additional touches by Sabya.
And guess who would be attending the wedding celebrations? Well, to make the event a grand affair, the who’s who of Bollywood have been invited including figures like Amitabh Bachchan (with family), Ekta Kapoor, Milan Luthria, Vishal Bhardwaj, R Balki and many more.
Reportedly, the couple will have a Punjabi-style sangeet ceremony on December 11, followed by a Tamilian wedding on December 14 and a high-profile reception later on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don't encourage Bollywood celebrities on ramp: Suneet Varma
- Julie Andrews to direct 'My Fair Lady' production at Sydney
- Sonakshi Sinha to walk for JJ Vallaya at Bridal Fashion Week
- Cheryl Boone Isaacs re-elected Academy President
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif to wear prosthetics for their next film