‘Vishwaroopam’: Kamal Haasan reaches truce with Muslim community
Chennai: Kamal Haasan has agreed to edit certain objectionable portions from his film ‘Vishwaroopam’ and has said that the film is in no way Anti-Indian Muslims.
Emphasising on the fact that the film is Pro-Indian Muslims and that he does believe that he is a victim of somebody’s confusion over what he is trying to convey through his film.
The actor is believed to have held a meeting with Muslim leaders and the two parties have mutually arrived at a consensus.
The actor has said that it is now the government and the Police’s duty to maintain law and order pertaining to the violence triggered because of the film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayesha Takia responds to 'plastic surgery' rumours, shuts trolls with cryptic post!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!
- Karan Johar's throwback picture from DEBUT role will blow your mind!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!