‘Vishwaroopam’: Kamal Haasan reaches truce with Muslim community
Chennai: Kamal Haasan has agreed to edit certain objectionable portions from his film ‘Vishwaroopam’ and has said that the film is in no way Anti-Indian Muslims.
Emphasising on the fact that the film is Pro-Indian Muslims and that he does believe that he is a victim of somebody’s confusion over what he is trying to convey through his film.
The actor is believed to have held a meeting with Muslim leaders and the two parties have mutually arrived at a consensus.
The actor has said that it is now the government and the Police’s duty to maintain law and order pertaining to the violence triggered because of the film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- Working birthday for Arjun Kapoor, says Chetan Bhagat
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- Shah Rukh, Ranbir, Abhishek and Amitabh clicked together at Pro Kabaddi League! Pics inside