‘Vishwaroopam’: Kamal Haasan reaches truce with Muslim community
Chennai: Kamal Haasan has agreed to edit certain objectionable portions from his film ‘Vishwaroopam’ and has said that the film is in no way Anti-Indian Muslims.
Emphasising on the fact that the film is Pro-Indian Muslims and that he does believe that he is a victim of somebody’s confusion over what he is trying to convey through his film.
The actor is believed to have held a meeting with Muslim leaders and the two parties have mutually arrived at a consensus.
The actor has said that it is now the government and the Police’s duty to maintain law and order pertaining to the violence triggered because of the film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Know what the actress feels
- When Aamir Khan met Sunny Leone
- Farhan Akhtar still prefers Adhuna's salon for styling?
- Deepika Padukone reads letter penned by father Prakash Padukone – Must watch - You will be moved to tears
- Katrina Kaif-Ranbir Kapoor’s ‘date’ on Valentine’s Day!