Vivek Oberoi careful about scripts post `Grand Masti`, `Krrish 3`
Mumbai: After tasting success last year with back-to back hits ‘Grand Masti’ and ‘Krrish 3’, actor Vivek Oberoi is being cautious in choosing scripts.
Vivek`s career graph was on a downfall post 2007 release ‘Shootout At Lokhandwala’, but the two films of 2013 gave him a new lease of life in the Hindi film industry.
"I am being very careful in choosing the scripts now. I am looking at roles that I can enjoy and at the same time, are good for my career," he said.
"I have reached a good position with god`s grace and now I hope to maintain it and move ahead. So, I will be choosing films keeping all this in mind," the actor told reporters here on the sidelines of a special screening of ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’.
The film`s screening was organised by Cancer Patients Aid Association (CPAA) for kids battling cancer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor to continue kissing spree as CBFC gives U/A certificate to new 'Befikre' trailer!
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani
- Family felt film industry was a volatile profession, says Aamir Khan
- Bollywood stars congratulate team India on winning Kabaddi World Cup
- Karan Johar was recently compared to Anurag Kashyap! Here's what 'ADHM' director replied
- Remember 'Style' duo Sharman Joshi, Sahil Khan? This is what they look like now