Vivek Oberoi urges people to support senior citizens
New Delhi: Actor Vivek Oberoi is urging people to join him in supporting Manav Astha Foundation, a charitable organization that provides means to underprivileged senior citizens to visit pilgrimages in the country.
"Join me in supporting the Manav Aastha Foundation which started `Moksha Yatra` - providing free pilgrimages for underprivileged senior citizens," Vivek posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
The 35-year-old has been associated with various charitable foundations and causes, such as the Yashodhara Oberoi Foundation, Project Hope and Project Devi and this association will be an addition to his social work.
He recently received Heroes of Philanthropy award by Forbes Asia for his charitable works.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'
- Valentine's 2016: Karan Singh Grover's piece of mind!