When Lady Gaga`s tattoo parlour visit proved a worthwhile endeavour
New York: Lady Gaga`s movie debut in Robert Rodriguez `s ` Machete Kills` came due to a chance encounter with actor Danny Trejo in a Los Angeles tattoo parlour.
According to a source, the film`s star, Trejo, was getting inked at Shamrock Social Club in LA, right next to the 27-year-old singer, shortly before the movie started its production.
When Gaga overheard Trejo saying that his film will be a sequel to `Machete,` she said that she is interested in working with Rodriguez.
The source told New York Post that Trejo then rang Rodriguez up and told him that Gaga wanted to work in the film.
By the time Trejo showed up on the movie set, Gaga had been roped in the film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala