Won`t push my children into acting: Kirsten Dunst
Los Angeles: Former child actress Kirsten Dunst says she wouldn`t encourage her children to pursue a showbiz career.
The 32-year-old actress, who is dating her "On The Road" co-star Garrett Hedlund, struggles with the idea of her future kids wanting to pursue acting, reports contactmusic.com.
"I would obviously like them to be happy and if being actors makes them happy, great, I wouldn`t stop them. But I wouldn`t push them into it. Especially as young kids. Even though it worked out for me, it`s still very hard," Dunst was quoted as saying.
"I also wouldn`t want to bring my kid up in Los Angeles. If I hadn`t grown up there, I think I would hate that city. I`m filming in New Orleans at the moment and it reminded me how lovely it is to walk around without being followed by a gang of paparazzi," she added.
Meanwhile, Dunst, who got her big movie break aged 11 in "Interview with the Vampire", is grateful to director Sofia Coppola for casting her in 2000`s "The Virgin Suicides", marking her transition into adult roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!