Zee Media reporter attacked by Aditya Pancholi
Zee Media Bureau/ Harpreet Kaur
New Delhi: Aditya Pancholi, who is infamous for his tetchy behaviour, has once again managed to grab the headlines. After ramming a media person’s tripod by his car and assaulting his neighbour, this time controversy’s favourite child- Aditya has attacked Zee Media’s female reporter.
Pancholi reportedly lost his temper when our reporter tried questioning him regarding Jiah Khan’s suicide case. Pancholi hurled abuses at the Zee Media team and later shut the door, against the reporter’s hand repeatedly, hurting her.
As if this was not enough, Pancholi also snatched the camera from the reporter’s hand and broke it.
The shocked correspondent has sustained severe injuries and is currently on treatment.
Aditya is already booked under section 452 (tress-passing) and 323 (voluntarily causing hurt) of IPC for assaulting his neighbour Bharghav Patel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale