2014 Fashion trends: Matching pieces
Los Angeles: There`s long been a fashion trend for matching pieces in an outfit, and it`s going to continue for quite some time too.
Matching suits look incredibly chic and are easy to wear and one of the recent style icon who sported the look is American actress Holland Roden, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
She sported the look on the red carpet this week for her new film, 'Vampire Academy', and she stepped out looking incredibly chic wearing a Elena Reva Spring 2014 watercolour print top and trouser outfit.
The look certainly made her standout on a red carpet that was filled with plenty of well-dressed celebrities, and her accessories only elevated the look. Simple white pumps, a white clutch and a bold pout rounded off this gorgeous look.
So what are you waiting for, be a showstopper with your matching outfit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for