For night out, go monochrome
London: Singer Jessica Simpson’s Carolina Herrera gown is eye-catching and perfect for a night out. When you step out to let your hair down, make sure to slip into a black floral dress just like Simpson for the red carpet glamorous look.
She recently wore the dress, which was nipped in at the waist, flattering her figure, with a flowing layered skirt. She teamed it with a classic black stilettos, reports dailymail.co.uk.
A classic monochrome dress is a party staple. Whether you opt for mini, midi or maxi length, it will make you look chic and feminine.
It can be dressed up or down according to the event. Add one of popular prints and you’re good to go.
You can try a floral skater dress with neon accents for a quirky approach to the look or stick to the classic monochrome vibe with a red lipstick for added sensuous appeal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics