For night out, go monochrome
London: Singer Jessica Simpson’s Carolina Herrera gown is eye-catching and perfect for a night out. When you step out to let your hair down, make sure to slip into a black floral dress just like Simpson for the red carpet glamorous look.
She recently wore the dress, which was nipped in at the waist, flattering her figure, with a flowing layered skirt. She teamed it with a classic black stilettos, reports dailymail.co.uk.
A classic monochrome dress is a party staple. Whether you opt for mini, midi or maxi length, it will make you look chic and feminine.
It can be dressed up or down according to the event. Add one of popular prints and you’re good to go.
You can try a floral skater dress with neon accents for a quirky approach to the look or stick to the classic monochrome vibe with a red lipstick for added sensuous appeal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt of how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat! Watch
- Why the Indian film fraternity obsessed with the Oscars, asks Manoj Kumar
- 'Daughters of Mother India' wins big at the CAM International Film Festival
- Tiger Shroff wishes 'Happy Diwali' in unique 'HappyFeet' dancing style!
- Sidharth Malhotra opens up about 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy, says 'it's unfortunate'
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season