For night out, go monochrome
London: Singer Jessica Simpson’s Carolina Herrera gown is eye-catching and perfect for a night out. When you step out to let your hair down, make sure to slip into a black floral dress just like Simpson for the red carpet glamorous look.
She recently wore the dress, which was nipped in at the waist, flattering her figure, with a flowing layered skirt. She teamed it with a classic black stilettos, reports dailymail.co.uk.
A classic monochrome dress is a party staple. Whether you opt for mini, midi or maxi length, it will make you look chic and feminine.
It can be dressed up or down according to the event. Add one of popular prints and you’re good to go.
You can try a floral skater dress with neon accents for a quirky approach to the look or stick to the classic monochrome vibe with a red lipstick for added sensuous appeal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim ‘apology’ post row: THESE Bollywood celebrities have extended support
- Hrithik Roshan, Ronit Roy lock horns in new dialogue promo of 'Kaabil' – Watch
- Not scared of being stereotyped: Aditya Roy Kapur
- Vivek Oberoi returns from Sabarimala, becomes Guruswami
- Anil Kapoor reacts to daughter Sonam Kapoor's Filmfare award win for 'Neerja'