How to look like Deepika Padukone in `Ram Leela`
New Delhi: Bollywood films always inspire style and fashion, and actress Deepika Padukone`s classic updo in `Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela` has done the same.
Get your own version of the simple yet sophisticated bun using the following six simple steps as suggested by Navyata Malkani from YouTube channel FOMO (Fashion On My Own):
* Step 1: Start by applying a smoothing detangler or a serum on your damp hair to tame the frizz, making your hair more manageable
* Step 2: Next, part your hair into two halves horizontally, thus just taking a small section of hair from the forehead to the crown area. Backcomb the former half of the hair very thoroughly to add some volume.
* Step 3: Likewise, roughly divide the hair into as many sections as possible and similarly backcomb all the sections to add volume and bounce to your hair. Make sure to do this well as this will reflect well towards the end of the process.
* Step 4: Now take the front section of your hair and smoothen it out using a comb to make it look neater and pin it all up at the back, near your crown area, using bobby pins.
* Step 5: Once you’ve done that, form the bun using the remaining half of the hair and twist it around forming it a neat bun and pin up the bun tightly using bobby pins. You will notice that the backcombing has added volume to the bun and the hair making it look poofy.
* Step 6: To complete the look, roughly loosen a few strands of hair on the corners of your face in order to define the frame of your face and your Deepika Padukone look is now complete!
To keep up with the age of contemporary advances, actor Akshay Kumar and Ashvini Yardi’s production banner Grazing Goat Pictures recently launched Grazing Goat Digital. The first venture to emerge is the Youtube channel “FOMO Fashion On My Own”, a Hindi fashion channel which helps trend-conscious women transform into glamorous goddesses without having to step into a salon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic