I never think much about my hairstyles: David Beckham
London: Ace soccer David Beckham says he never gives too much thought to his hairstyle and often cuts it himself.
Beckham, 36, has often sported a number of daring hairstyles during his career including a Mohawk and a shaved head, but says he doesn`t spend a great deal of money on his
hairstyles, Femalefirst reported.
"People try to read too much into it. Over the years they`ve said I`ve spent 2,000 pounds on a hairstyle, which I`ve never done. Either a friend has cut it or I do it myself.
"Sometimes, I wake up and I`m bored of it, I want to shave it off. It literally is a spur of the moment decision. And I don`t think of anything apart from whether I am happy with it," he said.
Beckham, who is married to fashion designer Victoria Beckham and has four children, is currently happy with a quaffed hairstyle, and although he could change it any moment.
"I`m getting older so I can`t pull off the Mohawk or the ponytail anymore. The way I`ve got it at the moment, my wife likes it, my kids like it, so I`m happy with it. But that could all change in the morning," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic