Jourdan Dunn shares her style secrets
London: Model Jourdan Dunn may work with some of the most luxurious designers in the world, but in her own style, she likes to mix it up with high street fashion too.
Dunn achieves her covetable "street chic" look with an urban twist by pairing expensive luxury brands with cheaper, trend-oriented pieces.
"My style is about finding specific pieces that stand out but can be mixed and matched with what I already have in my wardrobe. I am a big fan of pairing higher and lower priced brands, like Topshop with Saint Laurent or H&M with some Balenciaga,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Dunn as saying.
The 23-year-old has clearly been picking up tips from her close friend Cara Delevingne since she believes defined eyebrows are vital when it comes to looking good.
"When I do my own make-up, I like to stay true to myself and keep it simple and natural. I apply foundation, a golden shimmer for cheek definition and I always try to make sure my eyebrows are really perfect,” she said.
The star would never leave the house without her must-have products, eyebrow gel, lip balm and concealer. She revealed that her fail-safe beauty trick to brighten up a bad day is to go for a bold lip colour.
She declared that her style mantra is: "When in doubt, put a lip on!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!